HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome! We do Lots of fun things from SC's to Balanced-Way Runs. We are currently open for applications, looking to expand our guild and to build a community of friends.

Share | 

Veritrix App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veritrix
The Noobie
The Noobie

PostSubject: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 am

What is your in-game name? Veritrix The Wise

At what times do you usually play? Usually between 9-12pst on weekdays, but I'm usually on sparatically throughout the day. Weekends are whenever I have time.

List all of your characters (lvl20, PvE), and specify the following info for each one:

Veritrix The Wise - Monk
Can access DoA? Yes
Can access UW/FoW from ToA? Yes
Can access Urgoz/Deep? Yes
LB Title: 5
SS Title: 9
Asura Rank: 4
Deldrimor Rank: 5
Ebon Rank: 5
Norn Rank: 4

Veritrix The Shadow - Mesmer
Can access DoA? Yes
LB Title: 3
SS Title: 6
Asura Rank: 3
Deldrimor Rank: 1
Ebon Rank: 1
Norn Rank: 2

Veritrix The Blade - Assassin
Can access DoA? Almost (Will be done with NF in ~2 days or so)
LB Title: 2
Asura Rank: 2
Deldrimor Rank: 1
Ebon Rank: 1
Norn Rank: 1

Veritrix The Great - Warrior
Can access DoA? Yes
SS Title: 7
Asura Rank: 3
Deldrimor Rank: 4
Ebon Rank: 4
Norn Rank: 3

Veritrix The Swift - Ranger
Can access DoA? Yes
Asura Rank: 0
Deldrimor Rank: 0
Ebon Rank: 0
Norn Rank: 1

- What experience do you have with DoA? Just balanced way

- What experience do you have with UW/FoW? Proficient in all non assassin roles in Manly Way. Would like to learn assassin roles for both UW and FoW

- What experience do you have in Urgoz/Deep? Just balanced way

- What other guilds have you been in? I was almost exclusively a PvP player,with some PvE on the side, so I've never been part of a PvE focused guild.

- How old are you? 21

- Do you have a microphone and Ventrillo? Yes

- How did you hear about EZ? GWGuru

- Do you know anybody in EZ, and if so who? No

- Would you like to say any thing about yourself? I played competitive GW for the first four years after release, with my guild peaking at #5 during our last mAT. I have always been interested in high end PvE outside of PuGs, and with the PvP being so terrible now of days, I'm looking for something new.
Back to top Go down
Secrets
Very Important Troll
Very Important Troll

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 am

Nice app. Looks like you have most of the professions used in Sc's which is great, do you have an ele? We use emo is doasc, urgozsc, tway uwsc, basically most SC's use EMO bonders. The only ranks too that i would focus on would be the sin and mesmer, and for the sin nearly all eotn ranks are used for their pve skills, but for mesmer i would get asuran and deldrimor up a bit, and even SS for necrosis for doasc. Are you intrested in doasc? For UW sin roles we have vids available for you to see to get a basic idea of it.

Back to top Go down
Eiion X
[EZ] Officer
[EZ] Officer

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:28 am

Looks like a good app to me,

Positive:
- Nice DoA Accesibility
- Great @ the r9 SS on your monk
- Experience

Negative:
- I would work a bit on the ranks on your sin especially the asuran, vanguard and deldrimor rank. Try to complete EOTN atleast, so you have some descent ranks. Complete your book, and best thing is to hand it in for Vanguard points.

Otherwise this is a nice app, with the correct characters.

Oh and one thing, is it possible for you to make your ranger Terra ready. As i am working on a FoWsc speedway which needs Ranger Terra's. But it'll take a while, so don't rush it!

Good luck with the application Wink
Back to top Go down
Blades
[EZ] Member
[EZ] Member

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Good app from what I can see. Seems Renzo and Eiion has covered mostly everything. If you plan on learning the UW and FoW roles on your sin its highly advised to get your ranks up. It seems you maybe have some open character slots. I would consider making a necro and/or ele as those two are also important in speed clears, but don't overwork yourself to where you feel overwhelmed though.
Back to top Go down
mojo thue
Kind Of A Big Troll
Kind Of A Big Troll

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:26 pm

yup good app mate good char diversity and it would be great too get your sin too doa too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Veritrix
The Noobie
The Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Thanks for the responses. I'm currently working hard on the sin. I am very interested in DoAsc's and am up for learning any and all sc's. I do have a necro that has almost nothing done that I could work on after I progress in some titles on other chars.
Back to top Go down
Secrets
Very Important Troll
Very Important Troll

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Ok cool. The things you would have to learn on your own would be sin roles in Tway and FoWSC. We have vids up on them though so you can get a basic idea, and don't practice them in ally SC, i would just go with pugs for the practice. Roles like mesmer spiker, emo, UA are all very explainable the first time you would do the SC.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veritrix App   

Back to top Go down

Veritrix App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Applications-
Jump to: