Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome! We do Lots of fun things from SC's to Balanced-Way Runs. We are currently open for applications, looking to expand our guild and to build a community of friends.

my application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redphyve
The Noobie
The Noobie

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

What is your in-game name?
Red Phyve

At what times do you usually play?
after 5 pm est
List all of your characters (lvl20, PvE), and specify the following info for each one:
I have one of each class, my ele is Gwamm, all chars are at all elite areas save maybe urgoz and deep on my newer chars . my sin and necro are also max eotn or close, all my doa chars are 8 LB and 9+ss

Character Name - Profession
Can access DoA?all 10
Can access UW/FoW from ToA?all 10
Can access Urgoz/Deep?para and ranger cant probaly yet but rest all can
LB Title:all my doa chars are 8
SS Title:9+ all doa chars
Asura Rank:again i have 10 chars my ele is max on all these my other more used chars are also mostly maxed.
Deldrimor Rank:
Ebon Rank:
Norn Rank:

- What experience do you have with DoA? let me be clear, im not looking for a doa guild, ive been stuck in doa guilds for as far as i can remember, i like doing doa maybe once a week , im tired of it. i can do all roles except tank however.

- What experience do you have with UW/FoW? havent gotten back into uw did a few of the new metas like yumway and terraway, done plenty of fow, use to do all terra areas but im pretty much neglecting my sin lately

- What experience do you have in Urgoz/Deep? urgoz physway done plenty, did a few urgoz with LOD that were 1 conset runs

- What other guilds have you been in? SCAR, ToA, GS, OhNo, LOD, DL etc

- Do you have a microphone and Ventrillo? sure

- How did you hear about EZ? guru

- Do you know anybody in EZ, and if so who? dont really know who is in the guild, its possible.

The Application

again i wanna say, im not looking for a guild that does DoA all day, my main interest since i have returned to gw is dungeons, i have even more interest in runs that dont use shadow form ive posted some builds on guru for sc`s my newest one is for SoO balanced which in GS our fastest time was 18min, since then ive improved the build.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
The Noobie
The Noobie

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm

if necessary i will post all my characters and their titles
Back to top Go down
Secrets
Very Important Troll
Very Important Troll
Secrets

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 pm

If you say your characters are at all elite areas and their titles are all high, i guess you wouldn't need to list them all.

Last edited by Secrets on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dbl
[EZ] Officer
[EZ] Officer
Dbl

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 am

Wow, awesome character developement and i also dont blame you on being tired of all the speedclears. if i did it as much as youd id be sick of it too man
Back to top Go down
Slice
[EZ] Officer
[EZ] Officer

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 am

Did you do Yumway with Delta (yum gl)? I used to be officer in yum so I jump in their vent from time to time... and what role did you do?

we do dlway, and it lands us in 30-45min uw clears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1