Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome! We do Lots of fun things from SC's to Balanced-Way Runs. We are currently open for applications, looking to expand our guild and to build a community of friends.

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Espio
The Noobie
The Noobie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 pm

What is your in-game name? Espio Ragney

At what times do you usually play? When i can work and go to college so its hard to say

List all of your characters (lvl20, PvE), and specify the following info for each one:

Profession: Ele
Can access DoA? Yes
Can access UW/FoW from ToA? Yes
LB Title: 6
SS Title: 10
Asura Rank: 4
Deldrimor Rank: 8
Ebon Rank: 4
Norn Rank: 10

Profession: War
Can access DoA? No
LB Title: 0
SS Title: 1
Asura Rank: 3
Deldrimor Rank: 5
Ebon Rank: 2
Norn Rank: 2

Profession: Sin
Can access DoA? Yes
LB Title: 6
SS Title: 6
Asura Rank: 6
Deldrimor Rank: 4
Ebon Rank: 2
Norn Rank: 7

Profession: Monk
Can access DoA? Yes
LB Title: 4
SS Title: 6
Asura Rank: 2
Deldrimor Rank: 4
Ebon Rank: 4
Norn Rank: 0

- What experience do you have with DoA? Sin Tank, Monking, monk Dammage, Ele

- What experience do you have with UW/FoW? All kinds use to do old school before nerf

- What dungeon SC experiences do you have? Bogs, VS, SOC

- What other guilds have you been in? Many, including some of renzo's old guilds

- How old are you? 21

- Do you have a microphone and Ventrillo? yes

- How did you hear about EZ? from leader

- Do you know anybody in EZ, and if so who? Leader Renzo

- Would you like to say any thing about yourself? Nah
Back to top Go down
Garrett
Trolls Know Me
Trolls Know Me

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:20 pm

1) can u be more specific instead of just "all kinds" of what u have in exp mainly SC wise
2) i like u have a monk there but its not r9 ss for perma seeding
3) no mesmer from what i can see
4) not to solid of app
5) doesnt sound like he will be on to much so i gotta consider that as well
these make my decision a /trial in any sort of run he can do =p but even with trial i gotta say he would need Homework for mes + monk then the mesmer's ranks if he wont make a mesmer then /no

BTW side note i have an easy mesmer build without pves that can get u though nf + the skills/ranks u would need for doa just pm me in game as I Iz Leet Beast Of (its just cause i think u have possiblities <3)
Back to top Go down
jang chu ling
Kind Of A Big Troll
Kind Of A Big Troll

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 pm

doa glaiveway or sc? cuz i dont understand that u havn't r8 lb on all chars but have doa exp^^do u have any more chars?
Back to top Go down
Espio
The Noobie
The Noobie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:39 pm

well i havnt played in a few months so im behind, but when the old speed clear builds worked i did it all the time i know the paths, and all that good stuff, and i have other characters yes but they dont do speed clears, so i didnt put em on there, my sin use to do the old underworld speed clear and the fowsc, and ive done the shards of orr speed clear since the switch a lot of times, i know where to go what to do, i just havnt played in a while, but i have most of the skills if not all for hte builds i just dont know them due to a new computer, but over all i know what im doing in the game when it comes to speed clears been with the game 4 years now. And renzo knows i dont bull shit around, i know what im doing, and i learn and listen very easily.
But ill leave that up to you all.
Back to top Go down
Alien Ranger
Trolls Know Me
Trolls Know Me
Alien Ranger

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 pm

he knows renzo :O /accept but your gunna want your ele to have r8 vanguard if your interested in UW
Back to top Go down
jang chu ling
Kind Of A Big Troll
Kind Of A Big Troll

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 am

+1 if u make a mesmer
Back to top Go down
Espio
The Noobie
The Noobie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am

I got a level 20 Mesmer but his skills and ranks r crap. And he's no where near doa but I can get him there no problem.
Back to top Go down
Espio
The Noobie
The Noobie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 am

I have a level 20 in all professions except paragon but I didn't list em because they r built for farming and other uses. But I'm not a noobie I've been playing for 4 years. I just need retrained in certain areas. Because of the 4 month break I took due to college.
Back to top Go down
Dbl
[EZ] Officer
[EZ] Officer
Dbl

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 am

It looks decent from what i can see but id strongly suggest making a mesmer for DoASC's considering half of the positions of DoASC are mesmers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1